Everyone in my personal life is probably tired of hearing me rant about what young girls are wearing these days. It’s really a pet peeve of mine. I cannot believe that everyone else isn’t utterly shocked by the new fashion trends for pre-teens.
I don’t generally put buttons on my site since I’m lazy and like a clean look, but I’ll make an exception for the Moms for Modesty one. I couldn’t agree more.
* As a Mom for Modesty I believe in common-sense modesty for girls and young women.
* I believe in refraining from sexualizing our girls and young women.
* I believe that it is unwise and unfair to taunt boys and young men by permitting my daughter(s) to dress in an immodest manner.
* I believe that true beauty comes from within and I strive to teach my daughter(s) this truth.
* I will loyally shop at retailers that provide girls’ and young womens clothing that is modest, affordable and stylish.
via SFO Mom
Be the first to hear about comedy tour cities and dates!
Join my email list and I'll send notes a couple of times per month and will never share your email address.