I cannot believe how great all these posts are for the group writing project. Every single one I’ve read is so beautiful. Here are the ones I’ve received so far:
Answering the question, “What are three things your parents did right?”:
- What my parents did right by Tertium Quid at From Burke to Kirk and Beyond
- Three things my parents did right by :o) at Child of Mary
- Three Things My Mom Did Right by Anna Sparkman at Courageous Grace
- Three Things My Parents Got Right by Will Duquette at The View From the Foothills
- An Offering of Love by Jenny at The Great Deception
- Three things at Here and Now
- 3 Things My Parents Did Right by Joshie at The Shady Characters
- Three things my parents did right by Steve G.
I think you’ll agree that all of these are just amazing.
Every couple of days I’ll post the new entries I’ve recieved, then after the Thursday deadline I’ll post the final list. Also, please let me know if I missed anyone.
If you’d like to participate, you still have plenty of time! All are welcome. Here’s the scoop.
Be the first to hear about comedy tour cities and dates!
Join my email list and I'll send notes a couple of times per month and will never share your email address.