More amazing entries. I’ve read everyone and honestly love them all. Here they are, in the order they were received:
Answering the question, “What are three things your parents did right?”:
- Three Things My Parents Got Right by Michelle at Rosetta Stone
- What My Parents God Right by Entropy at Sphere of Influence
- Three (of the many) Things My Parents Did Right by Kate at Heart Speaks to Heart
- Three Things My Parents Did Right by LilyBug at Just Another Catholic Blog
- The Faithfulness of My Parents by TwoSquareMeals at Two Square Meals
- Three Things My Parents Did Right by Heidi Hess Saxton at Mommy Monsters
- 3 Things My Parents Did Right by Radical Catholic Mom
- What my parents did right by Rosebud at What They Did Right
- My Dad, the Hero by Arkanabar T’verrick Ilarsadin at Arkanabar’s Eclectic Rants
- Three Things My Parents Did Right by Abigail at Abigail’s Alcove
- Three Things by Carrie at Socha Sideline
I’ll probably do one more update before Thursday (hopefully with my entry!), and then after the Thursday deadline I’ll post the final list. Also, please let me know if I missed anyone.
If you’d like to participate, you still have plenty of time! All are welcome. Here’s the scoop.
Get your FREE copy of my Quickstart Guide to Find Your Gifts delivered right to your inbox!
Join my email list and get your free guide! I send notes a couple of times per month and will never share your email address.