Here are more fantastic entries to the group writing project. Unfortunately I am running out the door to go to a dinner (thanks so much for the good tips!) so I have not read every one of them yet, but I will read them all tonight or tomorrow.
These are new ones since the last update, in the order I received them. I’ll post the final list of all the entries tomorrow.
Answering the question, “What are three things your parents did right?”:
- Treasures From My Folks by Christine at Good Company
- Three things my parents did right by Laura at lines…in pleasant places
- Three things my Parents did right by Elena at My Domestic Church
- Three things my parents did right by Denise at ordinary grace
- Three things my parents did right by Myth at It’s All A Myth
- Three Things My Parents Did Right by Saila at considering the lilies
- 3 Things My Parents Did Right by Tienne at Take the Poor With You
- Three Things My Parents Did Right by Laurel at Plodding Toward Holiness
- Three things my parents did right by el-e-e at hello, self
- Three Things My Parents Did Right by Michelle at Pass the Flu Bug Please
- What my parents did right by Jeannine
- Three things my parents did right by me
Thank you so much to all these great writers.
There’s still a few hours left if anyone wants to throw in a last-minute entry. Here’s the scoop.
Get your FREE copy of my Quickstart Guide to Find Your Gifts delivered right to your inbox!
Join my email list and get your free guide! I send notes a couple of times per month and will never share your email address.