I recently ordered a bunch of CD’s of Fr. Benedict Groeschel’s The Rosary is a Place (which I was raving about here) to use for gifts for friends and relatives. I realized that I ordered one too many copies and was trying to think of what to do with the extra. And then it hit me: use it as a prize for a group writing project! I’ve been wanting to do one of those ever since I discovered the idea through MamaBlogga, and now I even have a prize (if you’re not Catholic, I assure you it makes a lovely coaster!)
What is a group writing project?
It’s where a bunch of bloggers write on the same topic and all their posts are consolidated in one place.
- To get new readers to your site
- To share your knowledge with others
- To discover new blogs
- To have a topic for a post that you didn’t have to come up with yourself 🙂
What’s the topic?
For this group writing project, the topic is: What are three things your parents did right?
How do I enter and what are the guidelines?
- To let me know about your submission, leave a comment to this post or email me (a link to my address is here — include “group writing project” in the subject).
- Your post can be in any format or have any title, so long as it addresses the topic.
- It should be a new post (written on or after October 4, 2007) .
- Please link to this page and reference the group writing project in your post.
- The deadline is a week from today: Thursday, October 11th.
What’s the prize?
As I mentioned above, the prize is a CD that I cannot say enough good things about, Fr. Benedict Groeschel’s The Rosary is a Place. I apologize that this is Catholic in nature — it wasn’t my intention to have a specifically Catholic prize, it just happens to be the only thing prize-worthy that I have to give. It’s either that or a broken stapler and some old pacifiers. 🙂
The winner will the chosen at random.
I look forward to reading the entries!
Get your FREE copy of my Quickstart Guide to Find Your Gifts delivered right to your inbox!
Join my email list and get your free guide! I send notes a couple of times per month and will never share your email address.