I love all the emails I get through this blog (my address is on my profile here). Due to some recently technical difficulties, I thought I’d post this little email policy:
- I will reply to all emails within three weeks…because of recurring issues with people not receiving my responses to their notes, I’ve decided that I will reply to all emails within three weeks. Depending on the volume of emails I have in my inbox (and the volume of chaos around the house) I may only be able to reply with a quick note, but I will at least let you know I received it.
- Emails from me often end up in people’s spam filters. I don’t know why this is, but I assure you it is no small source of frustration. So if you email me, check your junk mail folder for my reply.
- I get 500+ spams per day. So if you email me and the subject like is “hi” or “question” (or “CHEAP V-I-A-G-R-A”) I will probably miss it. Descriptive subject lines are helpful.
- If you are emailing to ask a detailed question about religion or theology, it may take me longer than usual to get back to you. I love emails like this, but unfortunately I have limited bandwidth to properly answer them. If your question is about anything related to Catholicism, you may also want to try asking the nice, welcoming folks at the Catholic Spitfire Grill email list. I am on that list too so may be able to help there as well.
- If you are emailing to ask me to mention something in a post (an event, organization, website, blog post, question for readers, etc.), you are more than welcome to do so and I will do my best to mention it. But please understand that I receive many requests of this nature and am unfortunately not able to honor them all.
Please feel free to email me! By posting this I don’t want to discourage anyone from contacting me, I mainly just wanted to make it clear that if you contact me and get no response for more than three weeks, it is either because I didn’t receive your email or because my response got caught in your bulk mail folder. 🙂
Get your FREE copy of my Quickstart Guide to Find Your Gifts delivered right to your inbox!
Join my email list and get your free guide! I send notes a couple of times per month and will never share your email address.