I have a house full of young ladies this afternoon, which limits my time for blog posting today. I’m going to use a tip I saw on Daily Blog Tips and use existing content to create a new post. So, in case I don’t finish the other new post I was working on today, here’s a little trip down memory lane:
What I was writing about this time last year…
- A well-worn apron
- Seeking God before seeking the snooze button
- When your husband/wife is an atheist
- “Would you kids be quiet! I’m trying to seek God’s will here!”
- What is more terrifying than a scorpion?
- Great writing tips for bloggers
- You first
- Talking to your kids about death
- Also, this is when I was doing the MegaMom Interview series with moms of large families. Some of my favorites:
OK, back to my guests. Hopefully I’ll have a new post up later. 🙂
Get your FREE copy of my Quickstart Guide to Find Your Gifts delivered right to your inbox!
Join my email list and get your free guide! I send notes a couple of times per month and will never share your email address.