I was delighted to see a link to my America Magazine article on the front page of the National Review. If this is your first time visiting, here’s a little introduction to this blog. And here’s a list of some of the most popular post for the past few months to give you a feel for the site:
- The Story of a Friendship
- Hospitality in my Home (in which I break new ground by using the words “scorpion juice” and “Christian hospitality” in the same post)
- The “Approaching Atheists” interview series
- Putting Our Lives on Hold
- Reason, Wonder and Pope Benedict XVI
Get your FREE copy of my Quickstart Guide to Find Your Gifts delivered right to your inbox!
Join my email list and get your free guide! I send notes a couple of times per month and will never share your email address.