I‘m under the weather this week, so it’s all you! Even though I’m not up to writing my own Quick Takes, I’ll enjoy kicking back and reading yours. Have a nice weekend!

————————-

Comments

aww – missed your post! Hope you are feeling better soon. Hey! under the weather – how exactly ‘under the weather’?? 😉

Sorry to hear you are under the weather. (Maybe you could find place else to be under…) In any event, there is a lot of sickness running around here, too, slaying people as they try to take a step. I stayed home today. Hope to make it to work tomorrow. Praying that you will get better very quickly. Rest! It’s like magic.

So sorry you are not feeling well. We have lot’s of stuff going on in our house to. My husband is the latest victim. Fortunately, it’s just a fever of unknown origin.

Hope you feel better, Jennifer! Get lots of rest today. I’m on it–starting the Quick Takes now, but probably won’t finish them until this evening.

So sorry to hear you are unwell. I am still buzzing from your amazing Advent feature so thanks for getting that done this week. Hope you are getting some rest now. Natasha.

Hope you’re well soon! I also wanted to tell you that I really loved the “He is not a means” post. I copied the Kreeft quotations to share with my husband, who is a worship pastor. Thank you, Jen.

7. Frances says

Jen, I’ve been thinking of you this past week as I’ve perused and played the games at Luminosity.com. There’s one called Familiar Faces and another called Name Tag that might help you develop your name recall skills (if you ever want to devote time to that). :)

I found you yesterday via Mighty Maggie’s blog, which I found via Parenting.com, and I quickly added you to my blog list. You write splendidly about matters I can vividly relate to. I’m looking forward to spending more time here. Feel better!

It’s the season for it — all five members of our family have been sick within the last two weeks. Hope you feel better soon!

10. Valerie says

Get better soon. I visit your site daily and really appreciate your articles. Best wishes from Valerie of New Zealand.

11. Margeux says

Now’s the time to plead with hubby: “In my contagious state,do u think it
    wise 4 me to bake and cook? and that’s his cue to say, ‘Of course not, dear,
    let me make reservations or call Target for their carry out pre-cooked dinner w/ trimmings.”

Hope you get some rest this weekend! I love your blog, thank you. Also, in a similar boat for Advent, so a HUGE thanks for opening up the lines for those great suggestions! God Bless

Praying for your comfort, peace, and healing…thanks for still posting a linky for the rest of us even while you’re not feeling well…that is very kind of you.

I am a long time lurker, first time commenter. In fact, this is the first time I have ever commented on the blog of someone I don’t personally know. Woo Hoo! I have been reading your blog for a while, but have just started at the beginning to learn more about your journey from atheism to faith. Your story is really amazing!

I hope you feel better…. Are you pregnant? The only reason why I ask is that you have posted a lot of baby/family planning type posts lately..and with you being under the weather…..