Hi, everyone. Jen’s friend Hallie here. Jen asked me to let you know that though she’ll still be hosting 7 Quick Takes this week, she–sadly for the rest of us–won’t be able to write her own.

Jen’s been having regular pain in her legs for a while now. Since her clotting disorder puts her at an increased risk for DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis), her doctor thought it would be best for her to head to the hospital for an emergency ultrasound of her legs this evening.

I know she’s looking forward to reading your Quick Takes, though, so link away! (And check out her Twitter account for updates!)

————————-

Comments

You can count on my prayers for your health, Jen, and of course that of your baby. I’m trying a 7 Quick Takes this week for the first time; I’ve loved seeing it here for the past few years.

Jen, I know the most important thing you can do right now is rest, but I do hope you’ll let us know how you are feeling. You and your little one are in my prayers.

Jen, I have Factor V, so I know all too well the struggles with Lovanox, Heparin, and the risk of DVT during pregnancy. I am offering up all my struggles today in parenting for you and certainly asking St Gerard Majella and St Elizabeth Ann Seton to protect you as well as Our Lady of Guadalupe. Lots of love :)Kristen

I won’t be posting a 7 Quick Takes this Friday, but wanted to say that you, baby, and family are in my prayers. Offering up discomfort (which I dislike more than pain) for you. Padre Pio was the saint who my family and I asked for intercession with my pregnancy DVT, and I’ll be asking him for special prayers for you!

5. Nina says

Oh, Jen…… I was not happy to read this this morning. God bless you, and sweet little one. I am praying! LET us know updates, okay?

Thanks to you, Jennifer’s friend for stepping in for Quick Takes on her behalf.

Please let her know that we are lighting a vigil candle for her and will keep her and her beautiful family close in prayer today.

I hope you will let us know how she’s doing, if you’re able.

I hope all goes well for you, your pain is relieved, and you come out of the hospital with fresh new insight into something unexpected!

Hi Jen, Many prayers for you today. I hope the doctors can pinpoint something! I’ll offer up my pain for yours! 🙂 Gosh, I love being Catholic….

9. Luz Spears says

Know that you are an inspiration to many, and prayers are being offered up for your health and that of your baby. Jen get all the rest you need.