Today’s the big day!

By the time you read this, I’ll be at the hospital! A few things:

• I would like to ask for your prayers. With my last birth I learned just how powerful prayer really is, so please do pray for me again! I need it!
  • We’re on for Quick Takes on Friday; Hallie Lord will be hosting.
  • I might be updating some on Twitter, it just depends on how things go and how I feel.

Thanks and God bless!

1. Peg says

Stopping for a moment to offer a prayer for you, DH, the beautiful newborn and all of your family.

2. Annette says

I never comment but felt this is the kinda moment to do so 😉

praying for a smooth delivery

I hope everything is/went well with the birth of your next child! I was looking at my calendar a couple of hours ago and seeing the date “June 22nd” I thought to myself, “something big is happening today. What is it? What was that thing I was supposed to remember?” Ha! It was the birth of your child. Said a prayer for you just a minute ago. Will keep praying now that I have my memory back.

4. Kaitlin @ More Like Mary says

I was at a St. Louis Cardinals baseball game tonight and lots of rap was played as the players went up to bat. I suddenly remembered-Rap, Birth, Today is the day! Praying that everything is going smoothly.

a BIG HELLO from……… BRASIL!!

I hope and pray for Jesus and His mother Mary to stay with you, holding your hand and making your heart feel Their love. Everything will be JUST FINE!

Congratulations to you and your husband!!
    I welcome Your New Child!!
    Stay in The Peace and in The Love of God!!

6. Valerie says

Congratulations, Jennifer; good health to mother and precious babe and to all your family, from New Zealand.

Just wanted to say congratulations on your sweet little girl, and let you know you’re in my Rosary intentions for a safe recovery.

8. Glenna Cantrell says

All my fondest hopes and prayers are with you and your family tonight. Sending prayers your way. Praying here, Jen!