ON THE CALENDAR
- Saturday, May 12 I’m excited to be speaking at a moms brunch at St. Thomas Aquinas parish in College Station, TX. For tickets or more information, call 979-693-6994.
- Friday, August 31 I’m honored to be giving a keynote presentation at the Catholic New Media Conference in Dallas, TX (along with my friends Elizabeth Scalia, Brandon Vogt, and a bunch of other great folks). Come join us!
GOOD STUFF TO CHECK OUT
- A family has been called to adopt a special little girl named Harper who has both HIV and Hepatitis C. Here’s an opportunity to help them raise the funds to make this happen, as well as having the chance to win great prizes. (You can see a picture of sweet Harper at the link as well.)
- Fr. Joseph Homick (whose blog is one of my favorites) has a special call to pray for people who have lost faith, specifically that they will come to know God in the last moments before their deaths. Check out this post for details, and to find out how to contact him to send him names of folks who need these kinds of prayers.
- The Benedictine Daughters of the Divine Will is a brand new order with a neat mission, which you can read about here. They need some funds to build a monastery. If you feel moved to help them with that, you can donate here.
FROM MY BLOG AT THE REGISTER
- 10 things I learned in our first full year of homeschooling
- Men’s real vocations are not their careers
- Why do we call it a “culture of death”?
- Thomas Merton’s prophetic warning about social media
Get your FREE copy of my Quickstart Guide to Find Your Gifts delivered right to your inbox!
Join my email list and get your free guide! I send notes a couple of times per month and will never share your email address.