Plug your site, in 140 characters or fewer

Greetings from the babysitting nuclear winter. I am writing to you from a secret bunker that I built to hide from the children, which became an unfortunate necessity after I could not get the teething baby’s nap to overlap with the big kids’ quiet time, and my husband had to work late. They don’t seem to have found me yet, but I can tell by the sounds of their screaming and fighting that they’re getting close.

This is where you come in. I need some good stuff to read in the few moments of free time I can get. I am also way behind on my web surfing duties, and know that there’s a lot of good stuff out there that I have yet to discover. So…

I want you to tell us about your blog or website! To keep it all easy and scannable, please do it in 140 characters or fewer.

A few notes:

• Any kind of online presence is fair game: Blog, website, Etsy shop, etc. As long as it is run by you and is not a multiple-employee corporation, feel free to give it a plug!
  • If you have more than one site, please just mention one.
  • You do not have to include the name/URL of your site in the 140 characters.
  • Here is a character counter if you need it.

(Full credit for this idea goes toΒ ProBlogger, who did the same thing a few years back.)

To prevent spam, I’ll close comments on Friday. I look forward to hearing about your site!

Comments

I blog about life as a Catholic wife and mother. Sometimes I write about being Catholic. Sometimes I write about TV. Often I write about my son.

I write about weight loss, converting to Catholicism with a grandpa who is a pastor, and planning my wedding. It’s my day in the life.

Thanks Jennifer! My blog…

Blossoming Joy: A journal of home education, Christian womanhood, and the pursuit of sanctity

i post about the joys and perils of being a single gal & a youth minister…the web being such a great sound board! a lovely break from all

My blog is about me staying sane with #5 on the way, some homeschooling, some Catholicism, and occasional MS new I’m interested in.

I am a rather scatter-brained blogger, who writes about home education, being LDS, parenting, natural living, and quilting. And more!

Ramblings about parenthood, Catholicism, and my various neuroses (or quirks.) One toddler at the moment, loves driving me crazy. Post 3x/wk.

Catholic Mom’s thoughts on Catholicism and God.

I love sharing my faith and how it works in the real life.

I am a mother of four children and became a Catholic 7 years ago.

I love reading books and practicing my faith, but I really enjoy encouraging others to be more participatory in the faith.

being a Byzantine Catholic priest’s wife, mommying, homeschooling, cooking, a bit of theology, no ‘musings’-sometimes rantings

(thanks Jen for being such a generous super-blogger by giving us quick takes and now this link-up)

I write about my life living on a farm… in Belize, Central America! I also write book reviews, thus the “bookworm” part of my blog.

I am a catholic mom who loves practicing her faith. I love encouraging others to enjoy and change with Jesus.

I blog about being a catholic mom and my adventures with Jesus in my boat.

Jump on in for the journey, it will always be interesting with Jesus at the helm..

Here at Conversion Diary because I’m happily rediscovering my Catholic roots, but my blog is about crocheting, knitting, cooking and family.

my goal is to write about remembering God’s love for us … (and there’s a bee story coming up that’s in the shade compared to your scorpion one)

I blog embarrass my kids later and to keep grandparents and friends in the loop. Not enough energy to be profound, tho.

Life as a Catholic wife and WOTHM to 5 children ages 1-11. Explore my Catholic nerd side. Prayer life. Try to offer Catholic perspective.

WakingUpCatholic.com is focused on new Catholics. It also includes Daily Bible Verse reflections and book, movie, and website reviews.

Grad student who loves life writes about cherishing small town moments, clinical psychology, and reflects on her work with street girls in Bolivia.

A Catholic mom, changing the world…one diaper at a time. That’s my tag line. Mom of 5 aged 9 and under. Currently commenting on all things Olympics. Love to exercise and eat and drink!

I blog about all things related to Catholicism and Librarianship, with occasional posts on reading and education.

pontifexlibris.blogspot.com

A blog about wild monkey taming- or just another Catholic mom blog. You’ll feel less crazy when you’re done reading, or your money back.

Ever-aspiring writer trying to gracefully laugh my way through life. Writing now about the bloopers of my transition from military to SAHM!

I write to share my Catholic faith with others in the southern Bible belt!

Also, to continue teaching my children the faith.

kathyfrein.wordpress.com

I offer a look into our family with 4 kids under 3 years of age. I also share tips on homeschooling, organizing, cooking and other things.

Working on a new post and getting back into the blog world after nearly a year off. Photography of everyday life and happenings in the life of a Catholic college student. Also to be incorporated soon: cooking and yummy recipes!

Notlukewarm, or at least trying to be about faith, formation, and all of life’s changes without losing my sanity.

New blog! Mental illness survivor tries to write her healing memoir. I am pondering faith issues and learning how to be a Christian. Much love!

I run a nonprofit based in Lima , Peru that helps women break out of poverty through work, education and faith formation. We are currently fundraising.

On our website you will find a blog and more information about Como Ella.

Alaskan, Catholic (converts, former pastors), Homeschooling family with kids with cystic fibrosis (2 out of 7), which has made us all healthier and wiser.

My blog is about my journey as a Catholic (Convert) Woman living in the world. I post about everything and re-post entries from others.

I’m a young Catholic mom who blogs mostly about my journey through infertility, adoption, and motherhood.

I blog about orphans, pro life issues, my life, motherhood, and Catholicism. And all the struggles in between.

Nun in training, born-again Catholic, pursuing my Beloved, the Truth. No topic is out of bounds: spirituality, politics, & even the odd poem.

pursuedbytruth.blogspot.com

I run http://www.HeroicNews.org – it covers bioethical news from around the globe, featuring articles from national and international news sources on abortion, euthanasia, stem cell research, human cloning, contraception, and defense of marriage and the family.

I’m a Catholic mama of two little boys with another boy on the way and I own the Etsy shop The Indigo Forest.
    theindigoforest.etsy.com

35. Dianna says

Newly minted Catholic homeschooling mother of five – living her faith, trying to stay fit.

I am a FOCUS campus missionary who grew up in WI and is moving to VA, blogging about the transition and life as a first-world missionary.
    mariabuchholz.blogspot.com

I’m a Catholic convert, wife and mama, personal trainer, and photographer who blogs about food, fitness, family, and fun (it’s all very alliterative!) πŸ˜‰

50% British wife & mama. Lover of fashion and design. My blog is all about my life in modification.

Cheers. πŸ™‚

I’m a young Catholic Mamma of almost 4 (baby #4 is due October 1!) who loves to write about family and making a house a home. Also embarking on our first year of homeschooling, so that will be a new subject as well. πŸ™‚

I blog at Amy’s Adventures about my crazy, African, missionary life running the orphanage we built. We never know what a day will bring.

I comment on Catholicism and culture from the eyes of a twentysomething husband, father, and graduate student in theology.

Another Catholic Convert blogger, writing about life as a homeschooling mom, American Heritage Girl troop coordinator, and wife!

Newbie blogger – my journey towards holiness as a Catholic mother of 2, wannabe home-schooler, with a wide variety of interests (i.e. nerd).

I am blogging about/following Religious Freedom Walk 2012Pilgrims as they walk 100 miles from Hancock MD to Baltimore for God and country!

I write about life in America after living in India for three years. My husband and I were missionaries and we brought our three elementary-aged kids. I mostly muse about things I see now that I used to take for granted…

I blog about my feeeelings, working full-time, and my imperfect Catholicism, but mostly my site is a personal record of our little life.

I’m a recent Franciscan grad, this blog is my writing outlet. I blab about my semester abroad, day to day happenings, and random musings.

I am a Catholic teen and I blog about finding God in the midst of the craziness of and stress of life. By the way thanks for writing your blog, I really enjoy reading it!

My friend and I explore Authentic Catholic Femininity – how to be truly feminine in a world that despises “gender-differences”.

I’m a 23 year old woman, Catholic & single, which I feel is quite unique in the blogosphere. On my blog you’ll find everything from informative posts to more personal ones. I strive to better myself & witness more fully to others.

I and a few other seminarians make youtube videos that are engaging with a Gospel message. Check the favorite videos playlist for the best.

Catholic mom blogger married 18 years through good times AND bad, really bad but we came through the other side, stronger and priorities intact. Mostly. Good timing because we have 4 kiddos 15,13,10,9…this is where teamwork really comes in!

I am an artist who draws & sells portraits of Jesus, Mary & the Saints, as well as great Catholic gifts. Please support good Catholic art!

I am an artist who draws & sells portraits of Jesus, Mary, & the Saints, as well as great Catholic gifts. Please support good Catholic art!

Life is better than death; liberty than tyranny; holiness than happiness. An American historian and one-time agnostic looks at all three.

My blog is a sardonic medley of my opinions of pop culture, politics and daily life. I’ve lived in 6 countries but I’ve settled in TX now. I update at least twice a week.

Sharing snippets of Aust country living with Cath family of 11, enjoying home education, owner building, eating grain free & book addiction

Jewelry maker, part-time geographer, full-time mom of 5. I make/sell custom saint jewelry on etsy (confirmation, baptism, first communion)

A 26 year old Catholic missionary in the Philippines- God uses every YES! Miracles, grace, and some pretty funny mission stories too!

Faith (Catholic – from a cradle-Catholic who’s just really learning…), food (from a woman who LOVES to eat!) Read me?

Searching for a God who’s playing hard to get. I tend to stamp my foot petulantly at his evasiveness a lot.

Ordinary mom living an extraordinary life: daughter w/CP, son w/Trisomy 21, adventurous hubby, camera, & worn out pair of running shoes.

A compilation of research, articles, and resources related to the science and sanctity of life. Not in your face…more in your brain.

When you feel like the only kid in town, with a rosary, here’s a list of people who are Catholic, just like you and me: Cool Cats, a blog about cool Catholics.

I’m CatholicBookLady on Facebook to promote Catholic Books. I’m constantly bringing info about living Catholic on my other FB page LiveCatholic. See you at CMN!

66. Joanne says

My blog is noted above, I keep it about my son, and it has links to my three daughters’ blogs too.

New to blogging, finding my voice, finishing master’s in bioethics, blogging about ethics and the church, my family, and baking.

My blog follows daily life living out my faith, caring for my severely disabled daughter, reading good books, cooking, baking and sewing.

Nurturing your family: body, mind, and spirit. Natural parenting, food, garden & more. Honest & funny stories re: our journey of familyhood.

Thanks, Jen. I really enjoy your writing!

Blogging about my 9 year old quadruplets plus a rowdy 4 year old, being a catholic writing mom and throw some autism in the mix πŸ™‚ FIVE KIDS A DOG AND A BLOG

I’m Rose & I bake, decorate & write mostly about CAKE! I share lots of pics, tips & scrumptious recipes! Come over and see lots of goodies!

Im a Catholic convert, mom, wife and (surprised at a young age to be a) grandma. I blog about my work as a Perinatal Loss Nurse caring for women and families at times of pregnancy loss and infant death.

4 girls + 1 boy = Blessed and Busy. Here are our stories of our Catholic faith, parenting, real food cooking, homekeeping, and crafting.

I write, sporadically, on life as a full time FOCUS missionary family to college students, having college students live with us, the joys of having eight sisters, and the occasional rant- usually ue to my impatience and desire to have things done efficiently.

Catholic, homeschooling mother to 5, squeezing the truth, beauty, and goodness out of my seemingly crazy life. Some posts will make you laugh, some will urge you on to grow in your faith.

Sturm und Mom: a story of a Progressive who woke up a Revert with 6 kids, with photos. How did this happen and why am I sitting in syrup?

Over the Threshold is about our family from day 1. We live in Germany so there is a lot about travel, book & movie reviews, recipes, etc.

One couple. 73 basilicas to visit. Faith + pilgrimage + photography = many crazy (but informative!) road trips. 16 down, 57 to go…

Hi you. I’m still here, peeking in on you. From The Extraordinary Ordinary, which you know is about…well, the extraordinary ordinary πŸ™‚ xo

A place to share my faith journey, what I love re the faith, stories re my twin boys, and where I share reflections on pregnancy loss.

[I could swear I posted this yesterday, but can’t find it now. Apologies if it’s a duplicate.]

A project to transcribe hundreds of letters that my husband’s great-grandfather received from his Irish family after immigrating in 1901.

Cradle Catholic here. I have a site called “Papal Encyclicals Online” that has hundreds of Church documents from throughout the centuries.

Catholic mother of 10 with unique story to tell…A Parenting handbook relating to the faith-in letter format, open to ALL!

I’m an ESTJ Catholic Wife & Mama, addicted to coffee, who writes about women’s issues, parenting and faith, with a habit of over-thinking.

(I’m going to need a longer sheet of paper for blog names and more time to visit some of you! Thank you for Readers!)

Dear Jennifer
    Recently found your blog after seeing you on EWTN the journey home. I enjoy reading about your hectic life, God bless you and your family.
    Love Glory.

I’m a new reader – love your blog! Mine is about finding antique photos and reuniting thenm with the descendants/families of the folks in the picture. GrandmasPictureBox

I blog slice-of-life style. Tadpole Into Frog reflects how I lived in a secular pond but found myself growing in different ways.

My blog, filasewphie.blogspot.com, is a sewing blog where I detail my triumphs and failures, while musing about modesty, style, and pattern drafting.

Blogging about big families, prematurity, sanity checks, Texas Aggies, organization/DIY projects, kick-tail party planning and my Catholic faith, just not all on the same day.

I blog about extraordinary women who inspire while I survive navigating my way through life’s little lessons. The keyboard is my therapist!

91. Beth Turner says

I write about being a diabetic and having babies (three so far, but hopefully lots).

Hey Jen! I’ve got a teeny little blog where I write when I feel like it about motherhood, homeschooling, and whatever I find funny and ironic at the moment. πŸ™‚

I’m a musically-minded Catholic wife and mother of four children between the ages of two and seven striving for everyday sanctity.

My sister and I co-host a blog for Catholic Conservative ideological discussion, political news coverage and general social and economic commentary. Best features: responding to annoying liberal facebook remarks and politically incorrect song lyrics!

Matt

I’m a blogging newbie, homeschooling wannabe, Catholic mother of 2 with many interests (read: nerd) exploring the path to holiness.

Jen you’ll like this. Named after my book: a theologian & father of 5 struggles with disability, & looks at life & family with new eyes.

I am an Orthodox Christian woman who is married to an Orthodox priest. I enjoy trying to create a peaceful and lovely life for our family!

A blog where I fail at keeping out real feelings and my unyielding love of dance and BBC programming, yet still manage to talk about faith.

Trying to keep my faith in a way that makes sense to me and St Philip Neri: back to front, inside out, oddly juxtaposed and altogether all at once.

when anything captivates my romantic side,I blog about it πŸ™‚ I’m a young mom captivated by my baby and Still discovering my the beautiful gift that my husband is:) …But most of all I’m Roman Catholic.There’s something for everyone in this blog…:)

Discover online resources such as radio tv news music movies videos blogs group forums and sites for Catholic young adults at Cathopillar.com

One of three family members who desire to blog about living life in the Arms of Mary with the hope that it will help others to become aware of Blessed Mother’s presence in their lives, and that it will help them to desire to live in these same Arms of Love! We found a lack in blogs sharing about weaknesses with joy. Too often we heard the underlying agenda to become better in order to be loved. We want to emphasize that God loves us as we are – the whole package! The spirituality of communion of life with Christ through Mary is more than imitating Mary. We have come to discover that unbelievable hurdles in the spiritual life may be jumped when we stay small and hide in those loving arms.

I blog about my faith, newlywed life, living frugally but healthily, and my journey with NFP and PCOS. Come check me out at catholicandcrunchy.blogspot.com!

I’m a convert Catholic and new blogger who writes about my conversion story, being married to a protestant, and homeschooling our 5 kids!

Only child and mom of ten writing about life in a larger than average family. Encouraging moms to be faithful in the everyday lives of their children.

Call and Response is a 365 project between two friends carrying on a photographic dialogue using the call-and-response format of old-time gospel hymns.

Living on a small farm near Mt Angel Abbey… πŸ˜‰ A Christian ENTJ (ie bossy!), 27 yr old Stay At Home Daughter (w/ five brothers) more or less running the home…

Catholic mom who handles everything from social issues and parenting to crafts and theological education. Blessings!

New blog, just trying to get my blogging legs. A mix of optimistic stories I’ve collected and my own life as an unmarried Catholic gal.

The subtitle for my blog reads: on motherhood, housewifery, homeschooling, and being Catholic, though I have some philosophy in there as well. I also throw in a lot of G.K. Chesterton quotes for good measure.

Catholic convert and newlywed, currently expecting our first baby. I blog about family, traveling, ulcerative colitis, and other randomness.

Mine is a lifestyle blog about small daily moments. I’m Portuguese-American, live in Portugal, studied theology and teach English.
    martajuliemaria.blogspot.com

I write about finding truth, goodness and beauty in life everyday when God seemingly says ‘No’ to your most deep held desires, namely mothehood, and showing you can make it through at least mostly sane.

At Cottage By The Sea I share my passion for adoption advocacy, pro life, children and family shenanigans. A DIY project sneaks in once in a while and it is filled with my original photos of beach cottage life. I keep it upbeat and throw in a little sarcasam, and a wee bit of blarney and padwackery for good measure! You are welcome to come on over. Leave a comment and I’ll come visit you too!

I’ve been a newlywed for a year now and still adore all things wedding-related. Being a Catholic bride is so special, and I aim to illuminate that on my blog, with inspiration for a sacred, stylish day!