Update from the hospital

Hi, everyone! As you may have heard, on Wednesday I was diagnosed with pulmonary embolisms. I was hospitalized and released last night, but am unfortunately back in the hospital now, with no idea when I’ll be released this time.

Joe and I both wanted to apologize that we haven’t replied to many of the kind notes from folks offering to help. Things have been so crazy that it’s hard to stay on top of emails and texts, but the main problem is that we just don’t have many answers. The situation keeps changing from hour to hour, so we’re not sure what we need when. Be assured, though, that we will ask for help if and when we could use it — I’ve learned the hard way that declining assistance when you need it doesn’t do anyone any favors.

While I’m waiting for my next round of tests, I’ll share a few details of the past few days courtesy of my tablet and the hospital’s free WiFi:

• I had started having shortness of breath issues in early December, but it got bad the day after Christmas. I just thought I’d gotten out of shape or something.
  • Since I was also well into the second trimester (I’m 24 weeks now) I thought it could be normal pregnancy breathlessness.
  • I went in for a routine OB checkup on Wednesday. I told my doctor about the shortness of breath and asked to have my iron levels checked. He noticed that I was struggling to breathe just sitting there having a conversation with him, and said, “That’s not anemia. Go to the ER. Now.”
  • A CT scan showed multiple pulmonary embolisms in both lungs.
  • I am homozygous for the Factor II clotting disorder, so we knew clots were a risk.
  • I was taking Lovenox as a preventative measure, though I had missed a few doses due to holiday craziness. Oddly, I had accidentally missed plenty of doses in other pregnancies too, and it was never an issue. The only thing different this time is that I was taking the new generic brand.
  • My Lovenox dose was doubled to treat the clots. They didn’t want to do a follow up CT scan to avoid exposing the baby to more radiation. I was released last night even though the clots are still there, since things seemed to be stabilizing.
  • This morning I had severe shortness of breath, back pain, and a heart rate of 131, so, long story short, I ended up back in the ER and now back in the hospital.
  • Our priest came to the hospital to give me the Anointing of the Sick, and I was able to make a confession and receive the Eucharist as well. It’s impossible to describe the impact that had on my wellbeing. I am so, so grateful for our priests.

And that’s all I know. Now I’m lying here in a hospital bed with an IV and about a thousand wires connected to me, waiting for the OB and the hematologist to figure out what to do next. With all the decisions, we need to weigh benefits to my health to risks to the baby, so it takes a while to figure everything out.

As I said, everything changes every few minutes, so things are very much in flux. I’ll update here or on Twitter as I’m able. Thank you so much for your prayers and support!

Oh, and on a brighter note: for those of you who missed the announcement in the last Minor Revisions episode, the baby is a BOY!

Comments

It’s GOOD to hear from you!! But please don’t worry about responding to anything — just focus on rest and recovery! God bless and keep you and the little one.

We just offered our nightly rosary for you and the baby, Jen. I’m glad you have some peace of mind; those sacraments are powerful!

I am just catching up on all this. I am so sorry you are not well! I will be praying for you, for your baby, and for your family during this scary and difficult time. xo

Oh, Jen. You and your baby–and your whole family–are in my prayers. Praying that God gives wisdow to your doctors, strength to your family, and peace to you.

Permit me to add yet another message of prayers for a swift and thorough recovery for you, that will enable you to be the best possible ciborium for your newest.
    That you would consider continuing to communicate with your readership while enduring your present ordeal is a testimony to your devotion to the New Evangelization–specifically the part where “God works all things unto good for those who love Him” (Rom 8).

6. Rebecca says

We are praying for you and baby, of course, but are also praying for your doctors, that they have the wisdom to know what to do.

Thank you for updating us! You and your sweet baby boy (yay!!! I missed the announcement! Congratulations!) are in my prayers.

8. Julie says

Thank you for the update. Though we’ve never met, your writing has touched my life. We’re praying for you.

St. Michael the Archangel, protect Jen and precious baby in battle. Sts. Gerard, Gianna, and Mother Mary hold them close and send your prayers. Guardian angels, surround them with safety and protection. Holy Spirit, fill the doctors with wisdom and understanding, guide their decisions and hands to bring your healing quickly. Lord or hosts, hold them all in your loving arms!

Our family is holding you in our prayers. So excited for your news of another boy (our son is jealous). Please do rest and know that you have so many praying for you all hours of the day and night.

11. Rita Rossini says

Praying for you and baby boy. Praying for all your doctors- for wisdom. And for your family at home.
    Blessings- rita

Dear Jennifer;
    I’m so sorry to hear of these problems. I will ask our blessed Mother to care for you and your wee baby. Please know that we love you and want you to get better soon. Lorraine (in Canada)

Our family is praying for you, your family and your little one. I have the same condition as you, although I never ended up with a pulmonary embolism. I know all too well those Lovenox shots. Truly lifting you up in prayer!

14. michele says

Many prayers for you! I’m in my first trimester and struggling with hyperemesis gravidarum (basically severe morning sickness) but being able to know I can offer some of this suffering for you and your little one has kept me going! I will keep praying for you both!

15. Kerry Wolf says

Jen I am so very sorry to hear this! We will all be praying for you and the baby, as well as your family and your doctors! Please take it easy, don’t fear. I will pray for the intercession of St Gianna Mottolla for you!

Kerry Wolf

16. Christina says

Jen, you have been in my thoughts and prayers and continue to be. It was great to see an update. Although we have never met , your writing has had a great impact on my faith. I was so excited when I was watching Minor Revisions and learned you are having a boy. Congratulations! Praying you get lots of rest and are feeling much better soon. Also praying for the doctors as they care for you and your sweet baby boy.

17. marcia says

St. Gerard – pray for Jennifer and her little son. St. Gerard is a great intercessor and I am sure the reason why my 9 yo son and I are still here. Love to you sister in Christ – be at peace.

18. Meredith says

Prayers from Nashville, Jen. I know the hospital can be a lonely place, especially at night; I hope that the idea of all of us holding you and baby in prayer will be a comfort.

Thank goodness the hospital has wi-fi!!!!

19. Joyce Maynard says

Jen,

Randy and I will be praying for you. Please know you are in our thoughts. If there is anything we can help with, please let us know. Possibly dinner when you return home. Anything.

We’ve been praying for you too! Saint Michael the Archangel,
    defend us in battle;
    be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
    May God rebuke him, we humbly pray:
    and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
    by the power of God,
    thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits
    who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.
    Amen.

21. Ethan Williams says

There is no need to apologize for not responding. Everyone is just wishing you well and concerned for you and the baby. I will keep your whole family in my prayers for vespers.

Tend your sick ones, O Lord Christ.
    Rest your weary ones.
    Soothe your suffering ones.
    Pity your afflicted ones.
    Shield your joyous ones.
    And for all your love’s sake. Amen.

-St. Augustine

22. Lucy says

Oh My God. Jen, as someone who has a congenital heart defect, and has three children, and who almost died from a spontaneous dissection after the third delivery, I will be keeping you and your baby and your whole family in my prayers. (And just FYI, that link is NOT reassuring, although it is informative – don’t take it down, but HOLY COW!)

PLEASE take care of yourself. Your babies and your husband need you. I’m six and a half years out from the “heart attack” and I’m still seeing why my babies and husband need me – even more than I saw back then. I’m not Catholic, but I am Eastern Orthodox, and as we approach Theophany, we know that the Christ who descended into the waters of baptism also goes with us into the depths of our despair and lostness. You’ve heard the saying, “no matter where you go, there you are,” but really it’s, “no matter where we go, there He is.” Jesus Christ, Son of God, who is everywhere and fills all thing, have mercy.

23. Stephanie says

I will keep you in my prayers! Your writing has always helped me so much; you are a light to so many people. I will say a rosary for you.

My husband & I will be praying for you, your little son, and the rest of your family. May God grant you a speedy and safe recovery!

My family and I have been praying for you and your little one, and will continue to do so! I am so glad to hear that you have been given the Anointing of the Sick. I’ve had it a couple times myself, during scary pregnancy complications, and it is such an incredible blessing! We will continue to pray!! God bless!

You are definitely in my prayers, and your family and baby. I’m so sorry to hear about this turn of events but will make your recovery and the health of your child my Mass intention for First Saturday and for the Epiphany. Take care of yourself.

Hi Jen,
    Lying here in my hospital bed and praying for you guys. Offering up some of my pain for you and hoping you are given some of the same consolation that I have received to carry you through this trial.

28. Judy says

Dear Jen, I’ll be praying like mad for you and your family. Thankfully, I’ve a most awesome patron in St. Jude Thaddeus, whose intercession I called upon in the case of my brother’s PE last year. My brother and his goofy sense of humor have both graced the New Year in grand style! Love, Judy

29. Patrick Shanahan says

My prayers are with you. God speed to you and your sons recovery. God Bless you.

30. Lizzie says

I’ve been praying for you since I heard about this turn of events- Holy Michael and St Gianna, intercede for Jen

31. Peg says

Thanks so much for updating us. I pray along with everyone here who posted for you and the baby. I pray for your doctors, too.

32. Stephanie Potter says

Jen, we are praying our hearts out for you! I’m sure God has incredible plans for you, your family, and this baby.

We are praying…my husband has been taking this very hard as I have Factor V (heterozygous)and although not pregnant now, we were kind of blase when I was. Not anymore! Please know that we are storming heaven and as I did in your last pregnancy I am asking not only St Michael but St Elizabeth Ann Seton for their diving intercessory prayer. Much love from NC!

34. La Gallina says

Jennifer, we are praying for you down here in S. Texas. We love you. We need you. You are an inspiration to us all. Now will you PLEEEEEAAAAAAASE rest. I hate to say it because I miss you when you are quiet, but you have got to take a break. We will be here when you get back:)
    Ave Verum Corpus
    Faith

35. Jen G says

I’m keeping you and your family in my prayers! I’ve been reading your blog for years. You are an inspiration!

36. Pauline says

Hello Jennifer,

I posted a couple of years ago about health issues and delaying pregnancy/preventing due to serious health problems by getting your progesterone tested. I have been on blood thinners for years. My advice is ALWAYS use name brand on any important meds you are taking. All of my heart and blood thinner meds are name brand. I had heard it for years but have discovered it myself by having problems with generics. The main problem is generic formulations are all slightly different and made by many different manufacturers. My blood levels were all over the place with warfarin and very steady on coumadin. Also if you have a choice after delivery and need to be on blood thinners (and have the option to change) I recommend going with one that you can have your blood levels checked with. They had me on pradaxa because it was “fail proof” and I started having weakness on my left side. In my opinion, I’d rather know my blood levels. I don’t mind getting them checked monthly. It’s worth the piece of mind.
    I will keep you in my prayers! I know what it’s like weighing those big decisions while being pregnant (I was cardioverted with my last baby and she’s 6 years old and doing great!!!) It’s hard to find the stats sometimes!!:) Pray, research and find a doctor you can trust.

37. Lisa says

Jen, I am praying for you, your baby, and your whole family. I have been reading you over the past year or so, and though I don’t think I have ever commented on anything you have written, you feel like a friend. I think that is why everyone loves you. You are so real, and I feel like I know you. So when I heard you were sick in the hospital, it did not seel like some remote person far away that I do not know. Not at all. So many people are lifting you up in prayer, and I am sure you will get through this just fine. It is very exciting that you are having a boy!!

38. Dee says

I am praying for your healing and for your family. May God grant you peace and comfort during this difficult time.

39. Steph C says

Prayers going up for you, baby, Joe and family from southeastern PA!
    St. Michael, protect us!

40. Jenni says

Congratulations on your son! That is so exciting.

We are praying for you here in Kentucky, and look forward to good news soon. I have a very difficult day today, and I will be offering it up for your return to good health.

Martyrs of Jesus, pray for us. +
    Jesus, I trust in You. +

We’ve been remembering you in our family Rosary and I have been keeping you in prayer throughout my days as well and will continue to do so! Our Lady of Lourdes, pray for us! St. Bernadette, pray for us! St. Michael, intercede!

I know that you’re saint this year is St. Michael – and you were a little worried about what that meant for you. For what it’s worth, I’m asking St. Michael, but *especially* Fulton Sheen to pray for you.

I’ve been pretty worried and I appreciate the update. Strength, health, and graces for you, your son, Joe, your other kids, and your parents.

We were praying for you this week and will continue. That’s not the first instance I’ve heard of a generic working differently or not at all.

44. Ray Ramirez says

I want to add our family Prayers. My wife and daughter met you in Peoria almost 3 yr ago now, and your story moved them all.

And I think most would agree that you should not worry about thanking us all individually. To me, that is the beauty of the body of Christ, is we all are glad when we can help in some small way, and are working on those clotting mechanisms to say ‘stop it… for now’. :-)

Dear Jen and Family,

First of all congrats on the soon to arrive baby boy! Second, I am sorry to hear of the complications please know of my prayers and support. The whole family remains in my prayers. Thanks for the updates.

I don’t want to give you even one more tiny thing to do at a time like this (and I feel guilty for leaving a message) but I will be very brief – prayers will continue for your recovery and for good health to be restored. Prayers for your whole family!
    God bless and hugs,
    Donna-Marie

47. Catholic Grammie says

Jen, I’ve been praying for you and your little one – you know that you have an entire facebook/blog community that loves and is concerned about you and yours. You helped bring me out of a very dark place once upon a time – and I’ve loved you for that! Please try to relax in that hospital bed – by the way, this year my saint is Mother Teresa! Take care and God Bless!

48. Leigh Anne says

I prayed for you many times yesterday and continue to do so today! BTW, I think that baby’s name should be Michael. :)

Dear “Sister In Christ” Jen Fulwiler & family;All of you are in our prayers for a complete healing so that you may return to your family & The Almighty’s work!We all serve the same God of Abraham, Isaac, & Jacob & we will join you on your daily walk w/Jesus & assist in spreading His Holy Word that sinners are NOT our teachers & evil is an infection only He can cure!
    Please hold these thoughts close during these troubled times for the truth will set us free!
    “There is nothing outside the reach of God or the goodness of Jesus Christ for they both reside together in the dreams of children & within the hearts and minds of the faithful.” Amen
    “Laus Deo”

50. Matt Cassens says

Praying to Jesus. Also to St. Mary, St. Jude, and St. Anthony. Please get well soon! You’re quite the Catholic soldier.

My prayers are with you during this time! I am due a week later than you and we are also having a boy. Again, my prayers are with you.

52. Pam says

We are praying hard for you, your baby, and your whole family Jennifer. God be with you and may St. Michael protect you and your son.

I totally missed the first announcement. Grateful I saw this on FB. My goodness, Jen! My heart is pounding something fierce.

I am praying for you right now, that God would surround your hospital bed with an indescribable peace. He is in control of this situation. You will be heavy on my heart and mind today.

54. Abigail Benjamin says

Took Communion for you yesterday Jen. We lit candles at our parish church for you and your son. Many prayers!

55. RosieB says

You, the kids, your husband, the baby, your family and your doctors and nurses are in our prayers. St. Michael is with you protecting you!

Please know that many, many folks are praying for you and your sweet baby boy!

Forwarding this prayer intention to lots of prayer warriors in NC…

Jen, you are in my daily prayers, and I have my kids praying for you too. When my youngest wakes me up in the middle of the night I am praying for you then too. Thank you for updating us.

I just used the saint generator for my 13 year old son after coming over from Shower of Roses. He decided that he was going to use the first saint that it generated, no matter who it was. Interestingly, the saint generated for him was St. Margaret of Antioch. When I told him that she is the patroness of pregnancy and childbirth we laughed, since he is a teen boy and totally uncomfortable even talking about that kind of thing. So I asked him if he wanted to have a different saint for the year, and he insisted that he didn’t, that he would keep St. Margaret. Then I remembered that Jessica’s post about your pregnancy was the reason I had come to your blog in the first place. So I read the prayer to St. Margaret to my son and read him your update. Of course I will pray for you and your baby, but I am going to print out the prayer from Shower of Roses and he will pray for you too, asking St. Margaret for her intercession. Oh, and he likes watching the Journey Home and remembers you from EWTN as the atheist who turned Catholic.

59. Jane says

Dear Jennifer, I am praying The Memorare many times throughout the day for you and your baby. I invite others to join me.

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

60. Tania says

Jennifer, please take heart–countless prayers are being offered for you from members of both the Church Militant and the Church Triumphant!

I just came back from Mass, where I prayed for you. A candle is burning for you at the icon of Our Lady of Perpetual Help. Hang in there! Love and hugs from The Netherlands.

62. Laura Strietmann says

Jen,
    May the Peace of Christ be with you as you rest and trust in God’s healing power and Divine Will! So many are praying for you….and congratulations on your sweet baby boy!
    In His love,
    Laura

63. Lisa says

Jen, you’ve been in my prayers in a special way since I saw the first news of this. As a mom of 6 with a clotting disorder, I can really empathize! Ever since we spoke before the Behold conference, I’d secretly think of you as my bleeding disorder buddy. 😉 One minute at a time. God provided you with a special spot to practice being in the present moment, eh? oh, and minor revisions? while you and Joe and the kids and all were darling, I especially appreciated the bits with your dad. He stole the show for me and now has my prayers as well. God Bless!

64. Valerie says

Praying in NZ for you, your baby and all who care for you.
    Thankyou for the part you have played in my conversion – your words touch many lives :)
    Every blessing to you.

65. Sandy says

My husband prayed for you, baby, and family before the Blessed Sacrament very early this morning, and I dedicated two rosaries to you at adoration later this morning.
    Keeping you in our prayers.

Hi Jennifer,

You are in my prayers. I ended up in the hospital with a blood clot during my last pregnancy. Thankfully, it didn’t reach my lungs. My perinatologist didn’t have visiting rights at the hospital and was upset by my discharge instructions. My perinatologist insisted that:

1. I needed to take Lovenox twice a day, not once a day. So, I gave myself a shot every 12 hours as he instructed.

2. The shots had to be given in my abdomen. No other location was acceptable.

You might already be doing the above, but since my doctor changed the hospital’s instructions, I thought I should share.

May our Blessed

Oops, my baby hit the return key before I could finish typing.

May Our Blessed Mother wrap her mantle around you and your baby boy!

67. Claudia Graham says

You, the Baby, Joe and the children are in our prayers, Jen! Hugs and kisses from North Carolina!

68. Jann FritzHuspen says

Offered my holy hour before the Eucharist last night and this morning’s Mass for you and your family! Praying that the Holy spirit guides those doctors so clearly that they are in awe of your quick and full recovery!

69. Ana says

Dear Jen,
    You are sincerely loved by so many, including here in Australia. We’ll keep praying while you guys sleep! My mass this morning is being offered for you and all of your precious family.

70. Kelly Kitchens says

Just discovered your work by accident, –ok, I know there’s no accidents in faith, =] — but wanted to say I’ll be praying for you and your family, for strength and comfort in His will, and to guide your doctor’s hands.

Keep the Son shining!
    Kit

71. Njideka says

I’m so sorry about your condition Jennifer. I really hope you get well soon.
    God be with you and your little one

72. Keystone says

Daniel prayed 3 weeks without fail.
    A battle in the Heavenlies required reinforcements as satan stood strong.

St. Michael the Archangel and most powerful among all pf God’s angels got involved as the situation deteriorated and swung the battle to victory for Daniel.

St. Michael the Archangel eventually mentioned a tidbit of importance to the ever-praying Daniel:
    “Daniel, I just want you to know that you prayers were heard and answered on the FIRST day!
    It took awhile to fight the battle to get here but God answered on Day 1 to your prayer”.

Please read ot all in Daniel 10:7-17.
    Why?
    V.17 states “my strength is gone and I can hardly breathe”.

I recall your Saint for 2013 to be the same victor.
    The Lord Be With You.
    I AM is for you.

73. Keystone says

I forgot to mention, Jen, that I used that Saint Generator of a few days back. The selection is not relevant to this audience and is a saint I have never heard before.
    But it was so precise a choice for my life now that ONLY God could have made His choice for me that day.
    I cried.
    Thank you for linking me to God as I was sinking.

I note you speak of Anointing of the Sick and St Michael the Atchangel is patron Saint of the sick!
    We BOTH “generated” well, eh?
    My daughter texts me the “Christian Fish” symbol all the time!

74. Kelli Seeley says

Been praying for you and your family Jen…prayed for you at Adoration this morning too!!

75. Mary Creger says

We’re praying for you and your baby and of course the rest of the family. May Our Precious Lord guide your doctors to know exactly the right treatment for you.

76. Catherine Post says

Jen, I am grateful that you posted to let us know how you are doing. I think of you all through the day and am praying for you and your tiny son. Because my dad went through this with my mom, I am also praying very specially for Joe.

St. Michael the Archangel, defend Joe, Jen, Yaya, Jen’s father, and the children in this day of battle. Please bring Jen strength to endure, help from Our Lady, and the peace of Our Lord. Please give to Joe a quiet confidence, and the ability to manage the impossible. May God bless all of the Fulwilers and Jen’s father, as well. Amen.

77. Kelly says

St. Gianna Molla pray for Jen and their beautiful son.

I’ve recently discovered you and have become quite an avid reader of your blog. I will pray and ask others to do the same. God bless you all.

78. Sue from Buffalo says

Praying for you and your sweet baby boy, Jen. Don’t worry about keeping up with us. Just do whatever the doctors tell you and get well. You are much loved.

You are in my prayers, your family and the one on the way! I just watched your show online a few days ago and was so excited at the end when you announced that you were pregnant!

Praying for you, Jennifer. I added you to the prayers at Mass tonight. God bless and keep you and your dear baby boy!

81. Mary says

We are praying, praying, praying for you, Jen! So glad (yet so freaked out) that St. Michael is your patron for the year. I always use your saint generator with equal parts of excitement and trepidation. 😉

In all seriousness, your blog has done so much to help deepen my own faith. I hope we can return the favor by storming heaven. May God bless you and return you to health and home very soon!

Mary

82. Catherine says

Praying for you, your family, & the doctors. May the peace of Christ and the mantle of Mary surround you all right now.

Praying, praying, praying for you and your little one! St. Michael, Ven. Fulton Sheen, Dear Blessed Mother– everyone! Pray for Jen! :)

84. Tara Sz. says

Jen –

Wow. Praying for you and your precious baby boy, and the rest of the Fulwiler family. The good Lord didn’t make you wait too long to see why St. Michael was chosen as your patron this year! God bless you, please come home safe.

85. LPatter says

Praying and lifting up your crew – love having seen them on Minor Revisions so I have more of an “image” of who I’m praying for! (Thought of the dwagon when I prayed for your girls!) Philosopher Mom is a fb/college friend and she’s keeping us posted on facebook with updates as they come from various blogger peeps. The communion of saints is with you! Rest up and God’s Healing be with you.

86. Usha says

You are in my prayers and thoughts…May the Lord bless you with all the stenght to bear all that you have to undergo now…

Take care

87. Cindi Messner says

Jennifer I just heard you are in the hospital. You and your baby boy are in our prayers and if there is anything you need or we can do to help please let Ross and I know. I am praying for the Doctor to know exactly what is wrong and exactly what to do about it. Please Lord keep Jennifer and baby safe.

88. Christine R says

I never comment, but I’ve read pretty much every post you’ve ever written. You’ve been a huge inspiration to me. Please be assured of my prayers for you and your family.

I’m really sorry to hear about this, Jennifer. I’ll pray for you tomorrow at mass and throughout the week. I’m 22 weeks pregnant with my third baby and wound up hospitalized myself with kidney issues on Wednesday. The memory of the worry is still fresh for me, so you have my empathy!

Praying so hard, hon! So grateful you are in good hands. Oh, I can just feel the relief and peace you had receiving the Anointing. SO good to be Catholic at a time like this.

91. Claire M. says

Wow, I had no idea any of this was going on! I’m a blog follower and don’t know you in “real life”, but I will be praying and will light a candle for you after Mass tomorrow! Careful hugs to you!

92. Tina says

I offered up my holy hour for you this week and put you on the prayer list in our adoration chapel. Praying fervently!

Blessings,
    Tina

93. Kyleen says

I’m praying too! I love the pray to st Michael. I am so glad he is your patron for the year. It gives me peace for you! Congratulations on you son!!!

Hi Jennifer,

We are all praying for your good health to return! The Lord gives us everything we can handle; but shortness of breath is a scary thing. Think on Mary in those times, and meditate on the Joyful Mysteries as we are still in the Christmas season and our good Lord will give you peace!
    Blessings to your family and your little son!

95. Linda Rufi says

I am so sorry that you are feeling not your best. You had asked for websites that your readers enjoy, one of mine is called a holy experience. It is written by Ann Voskamp. She isn’t Catholic but writes beautifully and is a mother to 6 children. I hope you will find pleasure and comfort reading her blog. I will keep you in my prayers.

96. natasha322 says

I can’t thank you enough for all that you have done for me. About 2 year ago I my partner had misunderstanding, we had both made BIG mistakes in our relationship. He ended up moving away from me to pursue a new life. I knew in my heart that he would be the only one to make me happy. I was relieved when I found your email: voodoafricapower@yahoo.com on a site about what you have done. I requested 1 to 2 day casting of the reunite us love spell and within 3days frank company had relocated him back to our hometown where I still lived. We immediately reconnected and move in with each other I can’t really thank you enogh Dr Okoja.

I hope you’re doing much better now, Jenn! On New Year’s Eve, I woke up in the middle of the night with chest pain. Due to pregnancy, plane rides and pleurisy, the urgent care felt I was at enough of a risk for clots to be referred to the ER, where I was fortunately found to be just fine. As ticked as I am to have to pay all those bills on the LAST day of our 2012 deductible (which is ridiculous), I appreciate the reminder of how blessed we were that I’m okay. (And of course I don’t envy your bills, either. I hope your insurance is better than mine!)