7 Quick Takes Friday, “What day is it again?” edition

What? It’s Friday? When did that happen? Between the mid-week 4th of July holiday and the looming Monday deadline for my book, I am just now remembering that it’s time for 7 Quick Takes. Which is a problem since my post is due to be up in less than an hour.

So I’m going to skip writing my own post, and treat myself to kicking back and reading all of yours instead. Happy long weekend!

———–

Comments

Sometimes we all need a break…. :) I can’t believe you are able to do as much as you are. And that’s coming from someone who is always being told “I don’t know how you do everything you do!” :)

Just found your site and I’m tired just from reading! Just kidding! Seriously though, I agree that a break is always a good thing. ~Mike

I have always wondered what the 7 Quick Takes was. I think I have finally got it now.

I shall attempt to post mine today hopefully. Thanks Jennifer.

4. Becky says

Jen, Did you hear today’s reading?!?! “Behold, I have given you the power to tread upon serpents AND SCORPIONS”!!! Never fear them again!

I know it has nothing to do with this weeks Quick Takes, but I just had to point that out.

5. Christina says

When I was driving to my in-laws last weekend I saw a truck that had Truck Nutz hanging from the rear bumper and a rosary hanging from the rearview mirror. I thought that was quite a combination. It totally made me think of Conversion Diary. :)

Excellent read, I merely passed this particular onto the colleague who had previously been doing a tiny research with that. And he in fact bought us lunch since i found it with regard to him look So i want to rephrase that.