Aw, what the heck

Let’s do it again.

7-day-blog-challenge

Monday, February 24 – Sunday, March 2.

A post every day.

The linky list goes up this Saturday.

This’ll be fun!

Comments

Why NOT? This is good discipline before Lent. I hope that’s true even if it’s mostly pictures. is there criteria? I overflow with nonsense on a daily basis, so I’m feeling like a good fit. Might as well do it semi-publicly.

I’m a sucker for posts and maybe, just maybe, this will get me back in regular blogging…it’s been a little slack the past couple of months. Aaaaaaaaand I even “introduced myself”! Oh, it’s a busy morning!!

Just the other day I was thinking, “Jennifer needs to do another 7 posts in 7 days challenge because I have a huge backlog.” On Sunday told myself I’d post every day until I was all caught up. I guess I’m just a week ahead of you. What’s funny is that I started doing the last challenge about two days before I discovered your blog. I guess we are just on the same wavelength. Must be the Texas air.

4. Caroline M. says

Since I have about 4-5 posts churning in my brain but haven’t bothered to write them, this comes at a good time. Let’s do this!

looking forward to it. have no idea what I will write…certainly nothing as witty as you will come up with my friend, but I will give it my best.

I was mad at myself last year for agreeing to do it, but looking back, they are some of my favorite posts. Dare I? Yup. I won’t get mad at you, though!

Looking forward to joining you for this, Jen! It will be a good challenge for me. Last time you hosted this I was not yet a blogger, but I loved it because it meant more posts for me to read! :)

I love this because we get Jen- posts every day. But I’m a lazy ‘I only write when I feel really really led to’ (which means bone-idle) blogger so I’ll just enjoy other peoples posts.
    Lazy and greedy! (the other two dwarfs)

I just signed up for this !

It’s gonna be fun. I guess I will participate in this. If I can’t do 7 posts in the seven days, maybe 5 will do !

Time to start research !