Here it is! The free ebook!

AAAAH! I AM SO EXCITED! For those of you who pre-order my memoir, step right up and get your free ebook!

–> Once you have pre-ordered Something Other than God, click here to get your free copy of The Family-First Creative instantly! <–

You can see a 10-page preview of The Family-First Creative here.

Three important notes:

1. The form you’ll fill out to get the ebook will subscribe you to receive my blog posts by email. I tried to make that part optional, but after spending an obscene amount of time on it and almost throwing my laptop out the window, I realized I couldn’t. Anyway, if you do not want to receive my posts by email, feel free to unsubscribe and keep the ebook.

2. The offer is for one Family-First Creative ebook for each copy of Something Other than God that you pre-order. So if you pre-ordered five copies of SOTG, feel free to make copies of FFC for four friends. You do not need to fill out the form again.

3. If you’d like to write about The Family-First Creative, I am happy to do email interviews of up to five questions through April 20th. I’m also up for Skype interviews of up to 15 minutes as time permits.

Answers to frequently asked questions:

• Pre-orders of any form (both ebooks and hardcover) count.
  • Pre-orders from any vendor count.
  • Pre-orders from any date count.
  • You do not have to have an e-reader to read The Family-First Creative. It is a regular PDF.
  • I am not currently offering The Family-First Creative for sale separately.
  • I do not have plans to make The Family-First Creative available after the pre-order period ends. I might re-release a different version one day, but it wouldn’t be soon.

I am so excited to share this with you! As I said in my initial announcement, this project is near and dear to my heart. I poured myself into The Family-First Creative to make it a worthy thank-you gift for you. I really hope you enjoy it.

Click here to go get it!

1. Lizzie says

Hi Jennifer-how exciting! I’m based in the UK and don’t have a pre-order option at the moment. Do you know whether they will or shall I order from the US site but pay mega postage! Thanks and God bless, Lizzie

• Shanelle says

Hello Lizzy, I am in South Africa and I pre ordered from The Book Depository. They are online and the shipping is free! Fabulous! Don’t pay mega postage! The Book Depository seems to be in the UK so even better for you. Happy ordering, Shanelle.

• Mira says

Thank you so much for introducing me to The Book Depository!

It’s amazing!

It would cost me twice the price of the book to ship to my country and this way – it’s free!!!

Now I’ll get my copy of ‘Something Other Than Good’ soon *and* I get to have the wonderful e-book too!

Thanks again!

Just got my Kindle copy. I already have a babysitter lined up for April 29. I’ve waited too long for this – cries for food and diapers will not stand in my way.

Just read the whole darn thing. Is that embarrassing or impressive?

Now off to update my google calendar and plan some structure in my frantic weekday life. Unless I get too distracted by reading the Perfect Health Diet first…

4. drustee says

Congratulations and thank you Jennifer!

To second an earlier comment: Amazon UK only offers the Kindle version, while I’d prefer the hard copy. Will they offer the hard copy before your offer runs out, or should I settle for the Kindle version?

5. Sonya says

I have already started in on the e-book and it is fantastic! Definitely the mot helpful e-book I have read. I can’t wait to read the “real” book, but I am already super happy that I ordered just based on the e-book alone!

6. Jake says

The offer of the e-book motivated me to pre-order the book. Now I’m so glad that I did! The e-book is really good (and I’m only about a third of the way into it so far). As always from you Jen: very real, and very insightful. Now I can’t wait for Something Other than God to get here! Thank you!

7. Alinea says

I started reading the eBook last night, and it’s exactly what I needed! We’ve had some decisions to make and weren’t sure how to make them, but the book gives some great ideas, especially the part about defining a family vision!

8. Kirsten says

Oh, my goodness, thank you so, so much! It’s above and beyond, of course. I pre-ordered your book as soon as I saw it available on Amazon (ahem, and to make myself feel better for not being able to attend Edel and meet you and the other lovely ladies in person), and I’ve been waiting not-so-patiently for the release. I’m crazy excited to have something to tide me over, and it sounds amazing.

9. Monica says

Jennifer, you are my HERO!

Wow! Thank you VERY MUCH for the free gift! I LOVED The Family-First Creative and can’t wait to share it with my husband!

I am so excited for the release of your debut memoir, Something Other than God!

It’s all so thrilling!

10. Jeannie says

So excited for both books!

I deeply regret that I have no public forum to publicize your memoir so I could get 15 minutes of Skype time with you…I’m a Snoop Dogg fan and a Catholic homeschooling mom of five, and I would wear my BFF T-shirt proudly on Skype while shouting over the general din. A girl can dream.

Congratulations to you, can’t wait to dive into your memoir!

Impatiently waiting on an Amazon credit to arrive (in exchange for a movie review I did for them), so I can order your book. Checking twice a day! :-)

Got my credit yesterday, and got my Kindle copy of your memoir ordered this morning! I want to send your free ebook to a friend, though, instead of reading it myself. At the moment, I don’t have any inkling of doing anything other than caring for my husband, kids and home, but I have a friend who is called to write and speak… and she has always struggled with her call for that conflicting with her call to put her family first. She needs your eBook! Hopefully I can just forward her the email. If not… I may be emailing to ask you if/how I can do this!

I read it !! ALL of it. I can’t tell you how inspired I am by what you shared. Thank you for gifting us with your story and time. I can’t wait for the book release.

13. Erin says

Thanks so much for this great resource, Jennifer. I just finished reading the creativity guide and am inspired to explore some creative outlets I’d sort of back-burnered until my kids are older. Since we keep having babies, though, that time may never come. (: Thanks for the motivation and advice so I can get started now.

14. Karen in SC says

I preordered last month, and I filled out the form, but I haven’t received an email yet. It’s not in my spam…what should I do? Thanks…

I would really like to pre-order the Audiobook format, but I can’t find it on either Amazon or the Ignatius Press website. Any idea where I can go to find it, or is the audiobook not available for pre-order?

16. Hannah says

Hi Jen — I ordered the book on Amazon, and filled out the pre-order form with my email and whatnot, and haven’t received anything yet. In your copious spare time (HA!), can you figure out what went wrong? Did I miss a step? It looks like Karen in SC and I have the same problem …
    Thank you!

Jen, I know you are in the throes of a wild party in anticipation of the release, so pardon the interruption.

I finally had a chance to read through your FFC and it is so fabulous! I had to post something on my blog…not very helpful with only one day left. I know I’m a day late and a dollar short…story of my life!

One of these days I’d like to ask some questions, but it can be in your good time, way after all your publishing promotions!