I’m doing a LIVE online event this Wednesday, November 16 to celebrate the paperback release of Something Other than God, and I’d love for you to join me!
My publishing team and I have set up a live online event where I’ll chat about:
- Details of my journey from atheism to faith
- Tips for having good (and even fun!) conversations with atheist loved-ones about faith
- How my stance on issues like abortion, contraception, marriage, and euthanasia changed when I became a Christian
- What our family and faith life looks like now in the years since Something Other than God was released
- Whatever else YOU want to talk about!
This is our chance to chat about whatever is on your mind. I’ll be taking questions live and interacting with attendees, and I can’t wait! So grab a glass of your favorite beverage, a snack, and plan to join me Wednesday night.
- It’s this Wednesday, November 16 at 8:00 PM Eastern / 5 PM Pacific
- This event is free
- You do not need any special software installed — it runs through a regular webpage
- Registration is simple and takes about 10 seconds!
Can’t wait to chat with you on Wednesday!
Get your FREE copy of my Quickstart Guide to Find Your Gifts delivered right to your inbox!
Join my email list and get your free guide! I send notes a couple of times per month and will never share your email address.