I’m doing a LIVE online event this Wednesday, November 16 to celebrate the paperback release of Something Other than God, and I’d love for you to join me!
My publishing team and I have set up a live online event where I’ll chat about:
- Details of my journey from atheism to faith
- Tips for having good (and even fun!) conversations with atheist loved-ones about faith
- How my stance on issues like abortion, contraception, marriage, and euthanasia changed when I became a Christian
- What our family and faith life looks like now in the years since Something Other than God was released
- Whatever else YOU want to talk about!
This is our chance to chat about whatever is on your mind. I’ll be taking questions live and interacting with attendees, and I can’t wait! So grab a glass of your favorite beverage, a snack, and plan to join me Wednesday night.
- It’s this Wednesday, November 16 at 8:00 PM Eastern / 5 PM Pacific
- This event is free
- You do not need any special software installed — it runs through a regular webpage
- Registration is simple and takes about 10 seconds!
Can’t wait to chat with you on Wednesday!