What I Do
with More about me
- My favorite genres of music are Gregorian chant and gangsta rap.
- I had six kids in eight years. Six. In eight years.
- My husband and I are both only children. My dad is also an only child. So basically I have no idea what I’m doing with my big family most days.
- I’m an INTP. In case you’re not familiar with Myers-Briggs personality types, let me put it this way: I once saw a sci-fi movie about a man who was a brain in a jar, and I thought, “What a great life.”
- I was raised atheist, my husband was raised nondenominational, and we both converted to Catholicism.
- My kids are regularly seen in public without shoes because keeping up with matching footwear for so many people is waaaaay more than I can handle.