If you’ve subscribed to my blog’s feed for a long time, I suggest updating your feed reader to point to my Feedburner feed. (This does not apply to email subscribers, just people who use feed readers.) How do I define “a long time”? If you remember when the blog was called “Et Tu?, ” I’m talking to you.
Though I think I should be able to get all the pre-2008 feeds lined up with the new one after the transfer, there’s always the chance that something could go horribly awry [cue ominous music again], so I thought I’d put the new, guaranteed-to-work link out there just in case. Meanwhile, while I’m hammering out the last details of the switch, I thought I’d do an Anchoress-style list of some interesting stuff I’ve stumbled across lately for your reading pleasure:
- Ann Voskamp followed up her post about simplifying homeschooling with a beautiful photo post about organizing your homeschool classroom…
- while Simcha is getting hilariously real about why homeschooling didn’t work for them (the photo in her post is amazing too).
- Dan Lord is writing about the sinister spiritual darkness he encountered after his life as a rock star…
- and the Philosopher mom has an interesting and inspiring post about the top five women who influenced her life.
- Bestselling author Steven Pressfield is giving us a “behind the scenes” glimpse into the mind of a writer finishing up his latest book project.
- Darwin Catholic just finished up a thought-provoking series on real sex vs. the contraceptive mentality…
- and Matt Swaim killed 90% of my productivity by introducing me to literal videos. (Do NOT look at the Related Videos list at that link if you have anything else you need to get done today.)
What are some good links you’ve seen lately?
[Sorry, the comments didn’t make it over in the transfer!]
Be the first to hear about comedy tour cities and dates!
Join my email list and I'll send notes a couple of times per month and will never share your email address.