Here are six posts I’ve written over at my blog at the National Catholic Register that I thought might be of interest to readers here:
- What dressing up like a scorpion taught me about Halloween
- What would it take for Christianity to dominate the arts once again?
- 8 social media tips for increasing the turnout to your church event
- The apron: The ultimate symbol of a culture of life
- Why virginity matters
- What I learned from praying in front of an abortion clinic
To follow my posts over there, you can subscribe to that blog’s RSS feed here.
Be the first to hear about comedy tour cities and dates!
Join my email list and I'll send notes a couple of times per month and will never share your email address.