AAAAH! I AM SO EXCITED! For those of you who pre-order my memoir, step right up and get your free ebook!
–> Once you have pre-ordered Something Other than God, click here to get your free copy of The Family-First Creative instantly! <–
Three important notes:
1. The form you’ll fill out to get the ebook will subscribe you to receive my blog posts by email. I tried to make that part optional, but after spending an obscene amount of time on it and almost throwing my laptop out the window, I realized I couldn’t. Anyway, if you do not want to receive my posts by email, feel free to unsubscribe and keep the ebook.
2. The offer is for one Family-First Creative ebook for each copy of Something Other than God that you pre-order. So if you pre-ordered five copies of SOTG, feel free to make copies of FFC for four friends. You do not need to fill out the form again.
3. If you’d like to write about The Family-First Creative, I am happy to do email interviews of up to five questions through April 20th. I’m also up for Skype interviews of up to 15 minutes as time permits.
Answers to frequently asked questions:
- Pre-orders of any form (both ebooks and hardcover) count.
- Pre-orders from any vendor count.
- Pre-orders from any date count.
- You do not have to have an e-reader to read The Family-First Creative. It is a regular PDF.
- I am not currently offering The Family-First Creative for sale separately.
- I do not have plans to make The Family-First Creative available after the pre-order period ends. I might re-release a different version one day, but it wouldn’t be soon.
I am so excited to share this with you! As I said in my initial announcement, this project is near and dear to my heart. I poured myself into The Family-First Creative to make it a worthy thank-you gift for you. I really hope you enjoy it.
Be the first to hear about comedy tour cities and dates!
Join my email list and I'll send notes a couple of times per month and will never share your email address.