I’ve mentioned before that I’ve been sending “after the show” audio clips to my email list, where I record bonus footage from my SiriusXM radio show with my iPhone after I go off the air. I’ve been wanting to offer a preview, and today’s clip is perfect!
My guest today was Doug Johnson, the husband of author and speaker Abby Johnson. Since he’s local, he was able to join me in my home studio. Normally I broadcast from a corner of my bedroom, but my room was actually so trashed that I had to move to my ten-year-old son’s room. And while Doug and I were on the air, I looked down and noticed the title of the book I’d used to raise my guest’s mic:
Nothing but class on the Jennifer Fulwiler Show.
When the show ended I hadn’t even gotten to half the questions I wanted to ask Doug, so I turned on my iPhone and kept the interview going. We had a TON of fun in this 14-minute discussion, and I wanted to share a preview with you:
PREVIEW OF THE “AFTER THE SHOW” INTERVIEW WITH DOUG JOHNSON:
–> If you’d like to hear the whole thing, you can get it by signing up for my email list here by this Wednesday, May 27
I think you’ll LOVE hearing this chat. Doug and Abby are parents to five children, four of them under age three (yes, you read that correctly). We talked about that, of course. We also talked about:
- Fitting big families into small houses
- Choosing an actor to play him in the upcoming movie about his wife’s life
- How he feels about being a stay-at-home dad
- His and Abby’s perfect vision for their family (which is verrrrrry different from mine)
- The pros and cons of doing an all-wine fad diet
- Fearlessly following calls from God, even when he asks you to do something crazy (like, say, adopting a newborn when you already have three babies under age three)
Be the first to hear about comedy tour cities and dates!
Join my email list and I'll send notes a couple of times per month and will never share your email address.