In this week’s highlights from my SiriusXM radio show:
- A beautiful and unexpected moment heals a 100-year-old rift in my family
- I explain why Snapchat is so fun (and she wrote you a guide!)
- I think I’m being followed by a stalker in my neighborhood, and feel guilty for not going directly to my house
- I go to a spa and am terrified and confused by the robe they give me
- (This is not going to be the episode that improves anyone’s opinion of my mental health, is it?)
You can look up The Jennifer Fulwiler Show on iTunes, or listen right here:
. . .
P.S. As always, you can see what’s new by looking me up on:
Be the first to hear about comedy tour cities and dates!
Join my email list and I'll send notes a couple of times per month and will never share your email address.